My dad spoke to me the second time.
He told me to take his retirement fund and get myself a degree.
It touched my heart and I nearly broke into tears.
They had given me their full support for me to study fashion design.
But I had chosen otherwise.
My mum waited for my dad to fall asleep before sneaking into my room and asking me why I didn't try other schools.
I told her that it was for the same reasons which I couldn't overcome, not at this point of time.
Then I showed her the course fees for temasek polytechnic fashion design as well as La Salle SIA fashion design.
And I turned to her and said,"Well, that's why I'm cutting up my own clothes."
He told me to take his retirement fund and get myself a degree.
It touched my heart and I nearly broke into tears.
They had given me their full support for me to study fashion design.
But I had chosen otherwise.
My mum waited for my dad to fall asleep before sneaking into my room and asking me why I didn't try other schools.
I told her that it was for the same reasons which I couldn't overcome, not at this point of time.
Then I showed her the course fees for temasek polytechnic fashion design as well as La Salle SIA fashion design.
And I turned to her and said,"Well, that's why I'm cutting up my own clothes."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home