PaPeRdOLL

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Alright. I'm feeling much better after resting a week or like so.

Stress level has decreased.

Been working on my 2nd batch of clothes.

Completed those and now I'm on my way through the third.

Fate's Auntie was really nice. She went through the remanants of cloth in her shop and got me a bag full of materials which I could use.

Now it's just the sorting out and trimming that is needed to be done.

Computer is still down. (Though mum was the one who asked me to stay out of the house for a week to give her time to unpack and to get the com fixed.)

I'll just have to fix the com myself.

Just as I have suspected, it's definitely a hard disk problem. (Damn those power supply cuts) Ok I'll just need to reformat the computer with windows then and pray that my HDD is still usable.

Meantime I'll just have to hang around the lan shop to do all the emails.

Internet banking transactions will just have to be placed on hold.. for the time being.

Other than that, he's fallen ill. Really ill... as in high fever.

I feel like an octopus man. You know... that guy from Spiderman 1?
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home