Run.
I've slept for only 2 hours last night.
For the rest of the night I could hardly catch a wink.
It felt like a million eyes were piercing through my back.
Someone's watching from afar.
Work is never a necessity.
Then what is?
Run
I left the house in the early morning without anyone's knowledge.
The cold morning breeze made me shiver.
I sneezed uncontrollably.
My hands were ice cold.
We're not right for each other.
Then why did you propose?
Run
My nightmare was about this girl.
She was offered as a sacrifice.
And the "Gods" told her that she would get married.
What stood at the altar wasn't a God...
I'm getting tired of all these.
So am I.
And so I run.
And so I hide.
Like a little girl.
To be in somewhere safe.
Run.
I've slept for only 2 hours last night.
For the rest of the night I could hardly catch a wink.
It felt like a million eyes were piercing through my back.
Someone's watching from afar.
Work is never a necessity.
Then what is?
Run
I left the house in the early morning without anyone's knowledge.
The cold morning breeze made me shiver.
I sneezed uncontrollably.
My hands were ice cold.
We're not right for each other.
Then why did you propose?
Run
My nightmare was about this girl.
She was offered as a sacrifice.
And the "Gods" told her that she would get married.
What stood at the altar wasn't a God...
I'm getting tired of all these.
So am I.
And so I run.
And so I hide.
Like a little girl.
To be in somewhere safe.
Run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home