The smile on my face is something which money cannot buy.
Always when I'm on the verge of giving up, throwing in the towel, calling it quits... the words which you've said to me comes to my mind. It spurred me on, seeing me through the toughest times when I was alone. Yet truely I was never alone because you had always been there, in my heart and in my mind.
Yet the recent series of events made me want to write to you. I'm not expecting you to write back to me because I know you have no means to contact me even if you wanted to. Somehow I always knew you would understand me as I've always saw you as a soulmate.
Much as memories brought me tears and joy, you have taught me many crucial lessons of life. I look upon you with thankfulness and with gratefulness. You made me smile in the most difficult periods of life. In both choices I would have regretted... as much as you did. I understand that.
I don't know how things will be like in the future. I'm so scared now.
Always when I'm on the verge of giving up, throwing in the towel, calling it quits... the words which you've said to me comes to my mind. It spurred me on, seeing me through the toughest times when I was alone. Yet truely I was never alone because you had always been there, in my heart and in my mind.
Yet the recent series of events made me want to write to you. I'm not expecting you to write back to me because I know you have no means to contact me even if you wanted to. Somehow I always knew you would understand me as I've always saw you as a soulmate.
Much as memories brought me tears and joy, you have taught me many crucial lessons of life. I look upon you with thankfulness and with gratefulness. You made me smile in the most difficult periods of life. In both choices I would have regretted... as much as you did. I understand that.
I don't know how things will be like in the future. I'm so scared now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home