Met up with Cyn to take some shots of my clothes.
She had to set up an online business.
Pretty interesting I guess.
And after that I went for bbq stingray n lala!
Coincidentally, after finishing dinner, there happened to be a time slot available for Pirates of the Caribbean.
And there was the part where Elizabeth Swan married William Turner while fighting on the ship.
He was later pierced to death on board The Flying Dutchman by Captain David Jones and was cursed to be bounded to the ship for eternity.
Only once in 10 years can he land his foot on land.
Even then so, he gave Elizabeth the chest which contained his heart.
That was how much he had trusted her.
That shows the cost of commitment.
It touched me but at the same time I think such things only exist in the movies and in stories.
Reality does complicate stuff.
Silly of me to cry in the bathroom after watching that scene.
She had to set up an online business.
Pretty interesting I guess.
And after that I went for bbq stingray n lala!
Coincidentally, after finishing dinner, there happened to be a time slot available for Pirates of the Caribbean.
And there was the part where Elizabeth Swan married William Turner while fighting on the ship.
He was later pierced to death on board The Flying Dutchman by Captain David Jones and was cursed to be bounded to the ship for eternity.
Only once in 10 years can he land his foot on land.
Even then so, he gave Elizabeth the chest which contained his heart.
That was how much he had trusted her.
That shows the cost of commitment.
It touched me but at the same time I think such things only exist in the movies and in stories.
Reality does complicate stuff.
Silly of me to cry in the bathroom after watching that scene.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home