I was just surfing around and I this caught my eye.
Extracted from someone's blog:
"Does love have to be this cruel?
So what if I love someone, he doesn't care.
So what if I really bother about his well-being, he simply doesn't care.
So what if I genuinely miss him, he doesn't give a damn."
Then after while scrolling down my msn list, I came across someone with this quote:
"Love is all about forgiving the person, everything that he did, no matter what."
Extracted from someone's blog:
"Does love have to be this cruel?
So what if I love someone, he doesn't care.
So what if I really bother about his well-being, he simply doesn't care.
So what if I genuinely miss him, he doesn't give a damn."
Then after while scrolling down my msn list, I came across someone with this quote:
"Love is all about forgiving the person, everything that he did, no matter what."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home