It's been a living hell.
I really don't understand how any why she thinks that way.
Even though she knows my body is weak.
Yet all I see is chocolate milk, chocolate biscuits? and all those things which is obviously not going to aid my recovery.
And she can even tell me these things ain't cheap.
I don't get it.
How can this even help me to recover? And whose fault is it if I have no choice but to eat all these "rubbish?"
She doesn't even bother to cook herbal tea or even cook anything nutritious for dinner. And all the years, I feel like I'm stuck in Africa. Every night having to wake up with gastric. And when I request for a change in diet all she could say was how expensive food is.
I'm sick and tired of this bull shit.
No matter how hard I try she doesn't see it.
Only rubbing in my failures into my face.
And never taking into account positive results.
I'm fucking trying and I wished she would just be more patient.
Rice doesn't fucking grow overnight. The farmer waits for the harvest.
Simple logic yet she doesn't understand.
I'm frustrated.
And I'm tired of being punished in this sense.
What's the meaning of this god damn life?
Mood: Depressed.
I really don't understand how any why she thinks that way.
Even though she knows my body is weak.
Yet all I see is chocolate milk, chocolate biscuits? and all those things which is obviously not going to aid my recovery.
And she can even tell me these things ain't cheap.
I don't get it.
How can this even help me to recover? And whose fault is it if I have no choice but to eat all these "rubbish?"
She doesn't even bother to cook herbal tea or even cook anything nutritious for dinner. And all the years, I feel like I'm stuck in Africa. Every night having to wake up with gastric. And when I request for a change in diet all she could say was how expensive food is.
I'm sick and tired of this bull shit.
No matter how hard I try she doesn't see it.
Only rubbing in my failures into my face.
And never taking into account positive results.
I'm fucking trying and I wished she would just be more patient.
Rice doesn't fucking grow overnight. The farmer waits for the harvest.
Simple logic yet she doesn't understand.
I'm frustrated.
And I'm tired of being punished in this sense.
What's the meaning of this god damn life?
Mood: Depressed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home