my dad asked me how am I faring.
I didn't dare tell him that I had made a boo boo in the past week.
It was really my bad. Impulse buying is really bad. Even common sense would tell you what to do better.
I really ought to stop this emotional rollercoaster and be more in control of myself.
I'll always think : If only I could make more and put an end to all these issues.
Impatience + Pressure = Losses
And he asked me to eat more.
I wondered if he caught my hint when I said that eating is expensive.
Then he brought on the topic of the joy of eating.
There's nothing wrong with that, I enjoy doing such things all the time. Food hunting is therapeutic.
But how do you handle a mum who lacks conventional wisdom when it comes to daily living?
She notices rising food prices but complains when dad request for a larger budget and calls that overspending?
mood : Threading on a thin line.
I didn't dare tell him that I had made a boo boo in the past week.
It was really my bad. Impulse buying is really bad. Even common sense would tell you what to do better.
I really ought to stop this emotional rollercoaster and be more in control of myself.
I'll always think : If only I could make more and put an end to all these issues.
Impatience + Pressure = Losses
And he asked me to eat more.
I wondered if he caught my hint when I said that eating is expensive.
Then he brought on the topic of the joy of eating.
There's nothing wrong with that, I enjoy doing such things all the time. Food hunting is therapeutic.
But how do you handle a mum who lacks conventional wisdom when it comes to daily living?
She notices rising food prices but complains when dad request for a larger budget and calls that overspending?
mood : Threading on a thin line.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home