I just want to find a good reliable shoulders to lean on.
I wished I never had weak moments like this and just be more rational and stronger.
How should I say?
Things weren't always like this.
Till now.
It's like a never ending stretch of desert.
And that dreaded deadbeat fatigue and tiredness is eating into me.
I can't seem to find a solution for it. It's like having to see an oasis in the desert but only to realise it's not there.
Disappointing isn't it?
Prickly catus are plentiful in the desert.
If only someone had a chopper.
I wished I never had weak moments like this and just be more rational and stronger.
How should I say?
Things weren't always like this.
Till now.
It's like a never ending stretch of desert.
And that dreaded deadbeat fatigue and tiredness is eating into me.
I can't seem to find a solution for it. It's like having to see an oasis in the desert but only to realise it's not there.
Disappointing isn't it?
Prickly catus are plentiful in the desert.
If only someone had a chopper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home