Envisioning myself at this hut by the beach.
Sitting beside the shore with a charcoal and a drawing board on my lap.
This is what I envision my ideal life to be. In a place where I can be free from all the stresses of the city and be truly who I am.
I'm not angry anymore. Everything has come to me in a rationalised manner. Even emotions can be rationalised.
I would love to pen down my thoughts, my heartfelt feelings into that drawing.
I would want to breathe life and meaning into it.
Sometimes I wished not to be in this drama that we are all in.
And sometimes I am thankful that the drama will come to an end one day.
And when the day comes, I want to remember the colour and the beauty of it.
Perhaps, I believed too much in things far too impossible.
Good things comes in bitter packages.
For without bitterness, will you then know what is sweet?
Without a drop of alcohol, what's intoxification?
Without pain, what is pleasure?
Sitting beside the shore with a charcoal and a drawing board on my lap.
This is what I envision my ideal life to be. In a place where I can be free from all the stresses of the city and be truly who I am.
I'm not angry anymore. Everything has come to me in a rationalised manner. Even emotions can be rationalised.
I would love to pen down my thoughts, my heartfelt feelings into that drawing.
I would want to breathe life and meaning into it.
Sometimes I wished not to be in this drama that we are all in.
And sometimes I am thankful that the drama will come to an end one day.
And when the day comes, I want to remember the colour and the beauty of it.
Perhaps, I believed too much in things far too impossible.
Good things comes in bitter packages.
For without bitterness, will you then know what is sweet?
Without a drop of alcohol, what's intoxification?
Without pain, what is pleasure?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home