I don't know.
I feel confused.
After knowing a previous crush had found a new gf the exact same way we met, just makes me feel both happy and sad.
Happy for him that he's found someone. Sad on the part that I've became disillusioned with guys.
I can't understand the deal about guys and girls.
Sometimes I think it's really just a carnal desire, nothing more than that. I can't feel the same level of emotional intensity with guys, except that this level of intimacy is possible with girls.
At this rate, I feel so driven to the other end of the spectrum.
To be on a "safer playing ground."
I just get so turned off by guys these days.
Perhaps I am that untamable horse that just wants to run free.
I feel confused.
After knowing a previous crush had found a new gf the exact same way we met, just makes me feel both happy and sad.
Happy for him that he's found someone. Sad on the part that I've became disillusioned with guys.
I can't understand the deal about guys and girls.
Sometimes I think it's really just a carnal desire, nothing more than that. I can't feel the same level of emotional intensity with guys, except that this level of intimacy is possible with girls.
At this rate, I feel so driven to the other end of the spectrum.
To be on a "safer playing ground."
I just get so turned off by guys these days.
Perhaps I am that untamable horse that just wants to run free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home