I feel good!
My online shopping site is about 90% done. Just need a little more tweaking here and there!
Though I'm currently unemployed but I'm just so thankful for all the time and freedom that I had.. it's like rediscovering the spark and joy of learning.
Especially in this time of rest, I've truly taken a step back and re-access my life from a different viewpoint.
A renewed mind is a changed mind.
I've adopted one of the most important lessons in life. Never work for money.
And I'm a lot happier these days with the right mindset.
It's time for me to be creative!
And I'm looking forward to helping people achieve their goals in this process of learning!
Guess what? I know you guys are going to laugh at me.
But I want to be a millionaire in 10 years time!
And I'm working hard on that! LOL
My online shopping site is about 90% done. Just need a little more tweaking here and there!
Though I'm currently unemployed but I'm just so thankful for all the time and freedom that I had.. it's like rediscovering the spark and joy of learning.
Especially in this time of rest, I've truly taken a step back and re-access my life from a different viewpoint.
A renewed mind is a changed mind.
I've adopted one of the most important lessons in life. Never work for money.
And I'm a lot happier these days with the right mindset.
It's time for me to be creative!
And I'm looking forward to helping people achieve their goals in this process of learning!
Guess what? I know you guys are going to laugh at me.
But I want to be a millionaire in 10 years time!
And I'm working hard on that! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home