PaPeRdOLL

Friday, August 31, 2007

I wanna dedicate part of this post to my other half as well as friends who have stood by me through all the years.

I love you guys! *muahz!*

Aww...

====================================

What have I been up to?

1) Creating websites
(This is a major secret and few would know about the progress.)

2) Picking up investment skills
(well they always say that practice makes perfect and every time when i hit spot on on something i feel this adrenaline rush to yell,"Bullseye!")

Well it's interesting to realise that you can actually apply what you've learned in school, Economics, GBE, Current Affairs, Accounts, FMA, FM into the real world instead of being just dust-worthy subjects.

The analytical part of me simply loves this. I don't mind looking at numbers and figures the whole day long especially when they make logical sense and it's just there staring at your face telling you what you should be doing next. Of course, you shouldn't forget that human psychology has a factor that must be taken into consideration.

And it comes with tons and tons of research! Hee... I just love having information on my finger tips.

Well hubby didn't seem too interested in this. I thought guys would be better at numbers...
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home