You know what is called harrassment?
It is when you know the person is attached/married but yet you still send her messages about wanting to be with her and saying stuff that she is the one for you.
That's what I call harrassment.
Cuz you don't know your borders and limits.
And goddamn it, you're pushing it too far.
And stop indulging in your self-absorbed I-sacrificed-it-all attitude.
You know where you did wrong.
I'm pissed now.
I was too nice to you even when I talked to you face to face until you think you can step all over my head.
Even now you still think you deserve better treatment after what you did?
Dream on.
You could have that eternal dream of me being nice to you, showing you care and helping you out in every little way possible.
But you've ruined it all now.
And you can't turn back time.
It is when you know the person is attached/married but yet you still send her messages about wanting to be with her and saying stuff that she is the one for you.
That's what I call harrassment.
Cuz you don't know your borders and limits.
And goddamn it, you're pushing it too far.
And stop indulging in your self-absorbed I-sacrificed-it-all attitude.
You know where you did wrong.
I'm pissed now.
I was too nice to you even when I talked to you face to face until you think you can step all over my head.
Even now you still think you deserve better treatment after what you did?
Dream on.
You could have that eternal dream of me being nice to you, showing you care and helping you out in every little way possible.
But you've ruined it all now.
And you can't turn back time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home