PaPeRdOLL

Friday, June 15, 2007

It was only a white rose.

Then I asked,"Can I have a black one instead?"

So the ink pad which was lying across the table suddenly caught our eyes.

We ended up with a spotted black rose.

That's ok because the sweet gesture made my day.

Then the person asked,"Why are you taking the rose with you?"

In the person eyes, the spotted black rose was a failure.

Yet in my eyes it was perfect.

I smiled and grinned, like a kid.

Excitedly, I grabbed hold of the rose and walked off in the rain.

The person called out, while stopping me in my tracks, a jacket was being thrown on top my head.

"Don't walk in the rain." was a stern reply.

In my own carelessness, I dropped the rose while climbing up the wet flight of stairs.

As I stared at the drenched rose, I felt ashamed of myself, how could I have allowed that to happen?

Then the person bent down n picked up the rose.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home