I take things as my own personal failure that I had failed primarily to even gain your slightest interest on anything that I've done or am doing.
It results in a failure of effective "marketing" on my part.
And at times, I don't even think that you will even ask the question why I had chosen to do certain things or why I had chosen certain paths.
Even things that were blatant before your eyes, you could ask me why did I stop working at EY.
And yet when your friend approaches you with respects to a company using similar concepts but has no product or service for sale, you welcome it with such open arms like a wide eyed kid welcoming his candy.
Then I stopped and asked myself if I've failed so miserably in marketing?
Yet my opinions about the appearance of this new company seems to have no effect despite having graduated from business and despite working jobs that have equipped me with certain relevant experience.
Alas, I failed.
Even at doing sales.
Even at marketing to the closest person who is just next to me.
What I see now is yet another different horizon, waiting for me to explore.
I no longer want to be trapped by a job and yet having to deny myself the experiences that life can actually offer - the limitless sky.
That's how high a man can actually reach if only... he reaches out his hands and stretch towards the sun.
I'm morphing again once more... Some of whom will welcome this change and some won't.
Yet the closest in my heart knows me for who I am for all the years she's seen me through.
I'm indeed capable of more. Reduced to a fraction of what I am due to declining health.
Be a good cheer, for you've not become what I made you to be.
It results in a failure of effective "marketing" on my part.
And at times, I don't even think that you will even ask the question why I had chosen to do certain things or why I had chosen certain paths.
Even things that were blatant before your eyes, you could ask me why did I stop working at EY.
And yet when your friend approaches you with respects to a company using similar concepts but has no product or service for sale, you welcome it with such open arms like a wide eyed kid welcoming his candy.
Then I stopped and asked myself if I've failed so miserably in marketing?
Yet my opinions about the appearance of this new company seems to have no effect despite having graduated from business and despite working jobs that have equipped me with certain relevant experience.
Alas, I failed.
Even at doing sales.
Even at marketing to the closest person who is just next to me.
What I see now is yet another different horizon, waiting for me to explore.
I no longer want to be trapped by a job and yet having to deny myself the experiences that life can actually offer - the limitless sky.
That's how high a man can actually reach if only... he reaches out his hands and stretch towards the sun.
I'm morphing again once more... Some of whom will welcome this change and some won't.
Yet the closest in my heart knows me for who I am for all the years she's seen me through.
I'm indeed capable of more. Reduced to a fraction of what I am due to declining health.
Be a good cheer, for you've not become what I made you to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home