I had the weirdest, creepiest, stressful dream last night.
In my dream, I was an accomplice to someone who I knew and trusted.
The mission was simple.
To smuggle this 1.5 billion dollar bracelet out of Singapore.
We were successful in switching the real bracelet with a fake one.
But somehow while my partner and I were going through Raffles city, I had a change of mind.
There was no way she would let me off alive after this mission.
As she had a gun, while I had none.
So I dashed into the lift with the suitcase.
She chased after me, the door closed in time on her.
I jabbed on the button that says 5th floor.
But I didn't stop there.
I knew she'll be observing the level at which the lift stops at.
So I highlighted all the other levels above.
I got out at the 6th floor and ran across the hotel corridor and down the stairway, stripping off my jacket to reveal a plain white top beneath.
It was with sheer luck that I managed to get out of Raffles City.
I headed off in the direction of St Andrew's Cathedral.
A banner caught my eye.
A famous member of the parliament was giving a speech there.
I headed straight in.
Interrupting his speech, I told him that I needed to speak to him in private.
He followed me to another room.
I opened up the suitcase and told him that I had found this just outside the church.
He gladly bought the story and he said this to me,"It wasn't the bracelet that's worth the money..."
The government had hidden a microchip into the bracelet and that chip had all the records of the country's top secret missions.
I understood immediately.
He took the suitcase and left.
The church worker then came into the room and asked if I wanted to stay at the church for the time being.
Somehow they sensed that my life was in danger.
It couldn't be more wrong.
My partner didn't give up the chase.
And when she expanded the search to the church.
I couldn't be more dead.
I did deserve to die, afterall I betrayed her. It was a small price to pay as compared to betraying my conscience/beliefs.
I was trapped.
Blood spurt out spraying the wall red. I didn't manage to dodge the bullet in time.
The last moments...
In my dream, I was an accomplice to someone who I knew and trusted.
The mission was simple.
To smuggle this 1.5 billion dollar bracelet out of Singapore.
We were successful in switching the real bracelet with a fake one.
But somehow while my partner and I were going through Raffles city, I had a change of mind.
There was no way she would let me off alive after this mission.
As she had a gun, while I had none.
So I dashed into the lift with the suitcase.
She chased after me, the door closed in time on her.
I jabbed on the button that says 5th floor.
But I didn't stop there.
I knew she'll be observing the level at which the lift stops at.
So I highlighted all the other levels above.
I got out at the 6th floor and ran across the hotel corridor and down the stairway, stripping off my jacket to reveal a plain white top beneath.
It was with sheer luck that I managed to get out of Raffles City.
I headed off in the direction of St Andrew's Cathedral.
A banner caught my eye.
A famous member of the parliament was giving a speech there.
I headed straight in.
Interrupting his speech, I told him that I needed to speak to him in private.
He followed me to another room.
I opened up the suitcase and told him that I had found this just outside the church.
He gladly bought the story and he said this to me,"It wasn't the bracelet that's worth the money..."
The government had hidden a microchip into the bracelet and that chip had all the records of the country's top secret missions.
I understood immediately.
He took the suitcase and left.
The church worker then came into the room and asked if I wanted to stay at the church for the time being.
Somehow they sensed that my life was in danger.
It couldn't be more wrong.
My partner didn't give up the chase.
And when she expanded the search to the church.
I couldn't be more dead.
I did deserve to die, afterall I betrayed her. It was a small price to pay as compared to betraying my conscience/beliefs.
I was trapped.
Blood spurt out spraying the wall red. I didn't manage to dodge the bullet in time.
The last moments...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home