I'm thoroughly disappointed.
Even till now, you missed the point.
On how you expect me to give in to you, to your every whim, to your moods.
I'm telling you that it's not going to happen.
If you don't learn to compromise, nothing is going to happen. That's final.
I ask you what time you want to go for dinner.
You just reply me see first.
What kind of answer is that?
So you expect me to drop everything when your mood finally turns around and you feel like eating?
Then where were you when I needed you?
Out chilling with your buddies, placing your own personal desires n needs before mine.
Even the little things that I had asked you to do.
Like letting me take short showers and not drag it and letting me end up catching a cold, how many times did you listen?
Give in?
I'm sick of giving in.
I'm sick of being the one who always has got to be the strong one, when at times I need a person to rely on.
Even through the stock market mess, all you had for me was this piece of advice: you win some you lose some.
And you just leave me there to fret over what to do.
So don't come bullshit with me saying that you'll change or things will change.
You know what's the great news?
I'm a 100% skeptic right now.
Even till now, you missed the point.
On how you expect me to give in to you, to your every whim, to your moods.
I'm telling you that it's not going to happen.
If you don't learn to compromise, nothing is going to happen. That's final.
I ask you what time you want to go for dinner.
You just reply me see first.
What kind of answer is that?
So you expect me to drop everything when your mood finally turns around and you feel like eating?
Then where were you when I needed you?
Out chilling with your buddies, placing your own personal desires n needs before mine.
Even the little things that I had asked you to do.
Like letting me take short showers and not drag it and letting me end up catching a cold, how many times did you listen?
Give in?
I'm sick of giving in.
I'm sick of being the one who always has got to be the strong one, when at times I need a person to rely on.
Even through the stock market mess, all you had for me was this piece of advice: you win some you lose some.
And you just leave me there to fret over what to do.
So don't come bullshit with me saying that you'll change or things will change.
You know what's the great news?
I'm a 100% skeptic right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home