I've been feeling negative these few weeks.
Self brought? Maybe especially when trust has been misplaced.
And the addition of expectations and pressure doesn't seem to help ease the tension.
I feel disappointed in X.
Sometimes I feel that things have been taken for granted, with too much spoon feeding.
The indifference is starting to eat into me and at times I allow my mind to wander.
I can't live with this.
I'm not happy with this.
If X doesn't do something fast, I will.
Self brought? Maybe especially when trust has been misplaced.
And the addition of expectations and pressure doesn't seem to help ease the tension.
I feel disappointed in X.
Sometimes I feel that things have been taken for granted, with too much spoon feeding.
The indifference is starting to eat into me and at times I allow my mind to wander.
I can't live with this.
I'm not happy with this.
If X doesn't do something fast, I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home