I don't know what to say.
I just feel happy for one of my friends. Just happening to be blog browsing.
Happy that she's found a little happiness. That no matter how bad things are... it can turn out for the better and I give them my blessings.
I don't know why, but I would always think that in a very quirky way they are meant for each other. That special factor was always present between them. Not that they didn't have any quarrels, or fights. They do, but somehow after working things out, their relationship became stronger.
I used to have my little happiness, but now I'm not so certain about what makes me happy anymore.
Something's missing and I can't quite put a finger to it.
I wished it would just go away, and not keep me in its shadow.
I am so scared of making the same mistakes, and everytime I think of it, it scares the hell out of me.
Why did it leave a part of itself on me? Why didn't it take everything along with it when it left?
Am I just chasing after broken dreams or fixing a living nightmare?
Why does it still matter even after so many years have passed?
What has it done and what have I done?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home