List of desirable traits!
Ok, I'm making this list for fun solely due to the fact that I can't seem to sleep.
What are the traits that I really find attractive?
1) Able to sing
I totally melted and got owned when someone sang Superwoman live to me. Singing is expressive and I consider it a window to the soul.
2) Horoscope: Virgo
Somehow I'm totally drawn to intellectual virgo, no idea why?! there's something so mystifying about them.
3) Photography
Did I tell you that I enjoy looking at photoblogs? Composition, colour, texture, feel. It's the same reason why I enjoy drawing portraits. An artistic yet relaxing hobby.
4) Gaming
I love games! Nuff said. And I always imagine playing a game together with my other half. Like Taz n Tira!
What are the traits that I really find attractive?
1) Able to sing
I totally melted and got owned when someone sang Superwoman live to me. Singing is expressive and I consider it a window to the soul.
2) Horoscope: Virgo
Somehow I'm totally drawn to intellectual virgo, no idea why?! there's something so mystifying about them.
3) Photography
Did I tell you that I enjoy looking at photoblogs? Composition, colour, texture, feel. It's the same reason why I enjoy drawing portraits. An artistic yet relaxing hobby.
4) Gaming
I love games! Nuff said. And I always imagine playing a game together with my other half. Like Taz n Tira!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home