Missing the point?
The whole point about trying to be in a relationship and giving him a chance to be in one with you is to see if you can still get along when these hidden characteristics shows.
You never know until you try it. But now that you have tried it, and its not the happiness you want. Then it's better to take a step back. Not like you don't want to be with him, you just want to be happy.
The right person is someone who truly understands you, appreciates you, and most importantly, adds value by complimenting your life.
Meaning, the addition makes your life better.
And this has to be mutual for it to work out.
Eventually it will be, you two need each other because you two make each other's life better.
Its no longer about all the social stuff.
Like.. marriage..
I don't think you need to get married to be happy with someone.
I can definitely live together with someone and not get married.
Although, eventually the society norm is to get married if you want to have a family, have kids.
I mean I wouldn't mind that kind of commitment if I can honestly tell that the person is the one.
Every morning, you have breakfast, and kiss the other half good bye and go to work. evening come home, maybe sometimes have dinner, sometimes cant even have dinner. And then spend some time talking. Then go to sleep.
Most of the time..
After together for long time.
You talk about friends..
About stuff going on around the world.. news fashion whatever.
Maybe talk about interesting things at work.
Just enjoy each others company and have meaningful conversations.
Even just hearing her voice might be soothing after a days work.
Which is why being naggy etc doesnt help.
I think thats what couples do isnt it, after really living together long enough.
But before that, its just at the point of getting to know each other. Its not those.. love u till death do us part.
Sure if he tells you I love you, or you can tell him you love him, but what does this love really mean?
Just to soothe each other's insecurity? Or is it commitment? Or what is it exactly?
I think, saying you can be my boyfriend doesnt mean I want to be with you forever.
It means, I think we might have a chance to build a life together based on my attraction towards you, but it depends if we can get along happily.
After getting to know each other on a deeper level which can only happen when you are my bf. I'll let you into my life.. And let you attempt to show me a glimpse of what my life could be if I could decide if I want to stay like this with you the rest of my life.
I think eventually all will learn that in order for a relationship to work, its hard work..
Getting to know a person is hard work..
Understanding a person is harder work.
Giving her what she needs is the hardest..
You never know until you try it. But now that you have tried it, and its not the happiness you want. Then it's better to take a step back. Not like you don't want to be with him, you just want to be happy.
The right person is someone who truly understands you, appreciates you, and most importantly, adds value by complimenting your life.
Meaning, the addition makes your life better.
And this has to be mutual for it to work out.
Eventually it will be, you two need each other because you two make each other's life better.
Its no longer about all the social stuff.
Like.. marriage..
I don't think you need to get married to be happy with someone.
I can definitely live together with someone and not get married.
Although, eventually the society norm is to get married if you want to have a family, have kids.
I mean I wouldn't mind that kind of commitment if I can honestly tell that the person is the one.
Every morning, you have breakfast, and kiss the other half good bye and go to work. evening come home, maybe sometimes have dinner, sometimes cant even have dinner. And then spend some time talking. Then go to sleep.
Most of the time..
After together for long time.
You talk about friends..
About stuff going on around the world.. news fashion whatever.
Maybe talk about interesting things at work.
Just enjoy each others company and have meaningful conversations.
Even just hearing her voice might be soothing after a days work.
Which is why being naggy etc doesnt help.
I think thats what couples do isnt it, after really living together long enough.
But before that, its just at the point of getting to know each other. Its not those.. love u till death do us part.
Sure if he tells you I love you, or you can tell him you love him, but what does this love really mean?
Just to soothe each other's insecurity? Or is it commitment? Or what is it exactly?
I think, saying you can be my boyfriend doesnt mean I want to be with you forever.
It means, I think we might have a chance to build a life together based on my attraction towards you, but it depends if we can get along happily.
After getting to know each other on a deeper level which can only happen when you are my bf. I'll let you into my life.. And let you attempt to show me a glimpse of what my life could be if I could decide if I want to stay like this with you the rest of my life.
I think eventually all will learn that in order for a relationship to work, its hard work..
Getting to know a person is hard work..
Understanding a person is harder work.
Giving her what she needs is the hardest..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home