PaPeRdOLL: Bei Pan by Gary Cao Ge

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bei Pan by Gary Cao Ge

The rain falls endlessly
The flowers refuse to blossom
No matter how meticulously I try
When you say you no longer love me, you stop loving me
I can only appreciate the grief on my own.

What remains of our love is only helplessness
I cannot hold myself back but to keep guessing
In between the black keys of the piano
Are the white keys of the piano
When a key is missing, whatever song you play on that piano, is incomplete.

How do two hearts, closely tied together, ever bid farewell?
You are clearer than me of how things are and how do you expect me to say that I understand
When you love someone too deep, it makes you do crazy things
I can only betray my own heart, to fulfill your wishes.

Let go of my hand and don’t ask to bid farewell
Treat it as the last gift of love for me
Even if we become strangers one day, it is worth it
If it makes you happy


==============================================

I spent an afternoon just crying to this song.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home