I haven't lived up to your expectations. I can sense it. It's breathing down on me, choking me at my neck. Like a clay, you're the sculptor, moulding me to what pleases you.
I just take it that I'm in the wrong if it makes things easier. Somehow I don't know why am I still struggling with this.
Why do I have to fit into everyone's goddamn expectations of me?
Isn't friendship build on a free will of giving and taking? You can't force someone to give you something when the person is not willing. You can only accept what is given freely. That makes the person who he is... and not just image of a picture perfect.
I don't know why am I so upset over this even though I know I have no rights to be at all.
Perhaps it's because I do give a damn, but just not in the way the person had expected it to be.
I just take it that I'm in the wrong if it makes things easier. Somehow I don't know why am I still struggling with this.
Why do I have to fit into everyone's goddamn expectations of me?
Isn't friendship build on a free will of giving and taking? You can't force someone to give you something when the person is not willing. You can only accept what is given freely. That makes the person who he is... and not just image of a picture perfect.
I don't know why am I so upset over this even though I know I have no rights to be at all.
Perhaps it's because I do give a damn, but just not in the way the person had expected it to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home