Simplicity in love
I ever loved 2 people in my life.
One taught me what love was.
The other taught me to give that love.
I've always believed, in an ideal world, the right person would be able to unlock this love. There would be no fears, no considerations, no what ifs and things would fall perfectly into place. Yet such things only happen in the human mind, as perceived in fairy tales, in the movies.
She taught me what it was, but he showed me that the best conversation to have was to sit beside each other in silence.
There is something in my heart I wished I could say it out loud.
I've never stopped loving these 2 people. It is beyond a need of possession.
Sometimes if i was ever given a choice, I would choose to be an outsider looking into this world.
I am contented with my life, with every moment of joy, sorrow and bitterness that life itself were to be meaningful and death to be worthy for a cause.
With every moment in history which consisted of hate, it became love. As from love turns to hate, it is a mutation of love. Love forgives and endures.
What I have isn't perfect, and it is all I have to offer.
To the world... such love is about possession and laying a claim.
but I don't need to possess either one in order to carry on loving them.
when all it matters is they are happy, and it doesn't need to be with me.
Is this not love?
A love so impartial, given without any conditions, free and unbounded by the restrictions of the human mind?
One taught me what love was.
The other taught me to give that love.
I've always believed, in an ideal world, the right person would be able to unlock this love. There would be no fears, no considerations, no what ifs and things would fall perfectly into place. Yet such things only happen in the human mind, as perceived in fairy tales, in the movies.
She taught me what it was, but he showed me that the best conversation to have was to sit beside each other in silence.
There is something in my heart I wished I could say it out loud.
I've never stopped loving these 2 people. It is beyond a need of possession.
Sometimes if i was ever given a choice, I would choose to be an outsider looking into this world.
I am contented with my life, with every moment of joy, sorrow and bitterness that life itself were to be meaningful and death to be worthy for a cause.
With every moment in history which consisted of hate, it became love. As from love turns to hate, it is a mutation of love. Love forgives and endures.
What I have isn't perfect, and it is all I have to offer.
To the world... such love is about possession and laying a claim.
but I don't need to possess either one in order to carry on loving them.
when all it matters is they are happy, and it doesn't need to be with me.
Is this not love?
A love so impartial, given without any conditions, free and unbounded by the restrictions of the human mind?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home