Exhausted.
I do understand... what you feel inside.
But I am really not the right person for you.
You and I both know that.
I don't want to ruin every single happy moments that we had.
With all those quarrels.
Do you want a future like that?
Where everyday you'll be wondering why I can't be the person that you want.
And such a thought will continue to torment you so long as we are together.
Because I'm not... I'm sorry. I've tried.
I am getting very weary.
Please don't torment me any longer.
All I want for you is to find true love.
Someone whom you can accept.
So that you will not need to face this torment anymore.
Please let me go.
I can't take it anymore.
I do understand... what you feel inside.
But I am really not the right person for you.
You and I both know that.
I don't want to ruin every single happy moments that we had.
With all those quarrels.
Do you want a future like that?
Where everyday you'll be wondering why I can't be the person that you want.
And such a thought will continue to torment you so long as we are together.
Because I'm not... I'm sorry. I've tried.
I am getting very weary.
Please don't torment me any longer.
All I want for you is to find true love.
Someone whom you can accept.
So that you will not need to face this torment anymore.
Please let me go.
I can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home