Viciously I trashed everything. Like a lunatic on a mad killing spree, I went out of control literally. It's been a while since I swung from one end of the pendulum to the other in a split second. All the more I was determined to carry on building my walls, protecting my ever-flooding world from the outside.
It was mere foolishness on my part to think that the world could comprehend a person with an on-going contradicting personality. I've gotten enough of that. Now it's just time to shut the door.
The world is a realistic place. A realist is just but a cynic.
Provoking, mocking others while pretending that they are the sane ones.
What insanity?
It was mere foolishness on my part to think that the world could comprehend a person with an on-going contradicting personality. I've gotten enough of that. Now it's just time to shut the door.
The world is a realistic place. A realist is just but a cynic.
Provoking, mocking others while pretending that they are the sane ones.
What insanity?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home