Updates
HDB is taking back the flat in 1 month's time. So I have exactly 1 month to decide where to move and how to move my stuff. Some planning is definitely needed here.
I don't think I want to continue with Toscano anymore. It's more of a health reason.
Well, at least I manage to tie up Estime with Toscano to do some promotions. I bet Toscano's management will get a shock if they realised that I was the one behind the scenes.
I'm currently doing freelance stuff like marketing research and generating leads.
University of Canberra offered a chance for a bursary.
I went for a job interview the day before and I got the job. :)
There were some mentions about leadership and management.
PpD
PS. It's time to do some networking here.
I don't think I want to continue with Toscano anymore. It's more of a health reason.
Well, at least I manage to tie up Estime with Toscano to do some promotions. I bet Toscano's management will get a shock if they realised that I was the one behind the scenes.
I'm currently doing freelance stuff like marketing research and generating leads.
University of Canberra offered a chance for a bursary.
I went for a job interview the day before and I got the job. :)
There were some mentions about leadership and management.
PpD
PS. It's time to do some networking here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home