Caged...

I could simply fly.

Her whispers are so close to me, it was like the breathe on my neck. She followed me so closely, seeking solace and comfort in my presence. Drawn like an unrepellable force, mysteriously linking us together.
I choose a fate not to be like her. What joy is there in such a life? Where worries plagued and sorrows abound.
and I keep peering out of that tiny window... wanting to fly and be free.
how at times, I feel like a child, whose world is without borders. Yet with those innocent eyes, I see a beautiful world... my inquisitiveness is a burning force driving me to run... to run as fast as I can.

I could simply fly.

And I would fall from the sky... like a wounded sparrow. Why did I allow it to happen?
Bruised.
Till I see them again...

Her whispers are so close to me, it was like the breathe on my neck. She followed me so closely, seeking solace and comfort in my presence. Drawn like an unrepellable force, mysteriously linking us together.
I choose a fate not to be like her. What joy is there in such a life? Where worries plagued and sorrows abound.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home