PaPeRdOLL: Meet Peggy

Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet Peggy

I've met Peggy for the first time today.

She was an unconventional woman. Dressed in bermudas, a pair of sneakers, and a bandanna. She didn't look like a typical 40 year old lady.

Her story was real, and so was her gung-ho attitude.

After having lost her husband due to a car accident, Peggy left her high ranking job as an accountant working for Creative.

Money was never an issue. She was rich, having made tons through the stock market.

When she knew that I was a trader, she asked if I was doing contra.

But I wasn't. Forex and stocks are a totally different ball game altogether.

I wished I could speak with her more. There's a lot of things which I could probably pick up from her.

Having traveled the world on countless of mission trips, she was neither working for money, or to bury her grief, but towards a bigger purpose.

Her faith was steadfast, which was why she wasn't drawing any salary from the shop.

Such strength in such character.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home