PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, November 05, 2006

He isn't perfect but I love him.

Sometimes he makes me smile cuz of how silly he can be.

From afar when I look in his direction, what I see is a young boy in an adult's body.

Sometimes he makes me worry cuz of how he views the world.

Sometimes he makes me irritated whenever we fight over the computer, playstation, bathroom like some young kids.

Sometimes he makes me feel like a kid when he does the "stick out the tongue, you cannot catch me look" whenever I start throwing pillows and bolsters at him and he dodges them all.

Sometimes he makes me feel good when I own him with my red deck of magic cards Muahaha.

Sometimes he can be really sweet when we do the cooking/laundry together.

Sometimes he makes me feel real good when I steal both bolsters from him and the blanket while he sleeps like a pig.

Sometimes I love and hate it when he tells me those ultra cold jokes.

Sometimes I get pissed when he delibrately hides the tissue from me when I'm having flu, but I usually get even after I'm done with my nose.

Sometimes I think his previous life was a kuala, cuz he'll end his sentence with,"Give me a hug."

Sometimes I think he should be a girl cuz he uses more cosmetics than me.

Sometimes I really love it when I get away with the fart game (and you should see the look on his face when it's too late!)

Sometimes I really think that this is it, I found the right one. But then again, you can never be too sure on such things.

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home