I'm experiencing a lot of changes in my life right now.
Doc gave me a 1 month leave.
Told me to stay at home and not strain my back any further.
I might need an operation after MRI scan.
Freaking scan costs a bomb.
Oh well, he doesn't want me to work, but I want to.
Sucks now to be me.
Thank God my hubby has been really supportive of me.
I'm getting my insurance done asap (b4 surgery)
PpD
Doc gave me a 1 month leave.
Told me to stay at home and not strain my back any further.
I might need an operation after MRI scan.
Freaking scan costs a bomb.
Oh well, he doesn't want me to work, but I want to.
Sucks now to be me.
Thank God my hubby has been really supportive of me.
I'm getting my insurance done asap (b4 surgery)
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home