My heart was grieved.
Why wouldn't they ever understand that I do care... No matter whatever angry words were said.
Why I would even feel anger over their senseless suffering.
If I had turned my back on them, I would have left a long time ago.
Why wait till now... why am I still holding on.. still believing?
I can't understand why she wants to suffer like this everyday, when I am trying so hard to provide her the life that she wants so that she can be happy.
Is my anger really purposeless... or out of love?
Why can't they open up their eyes to see...
That I'm not a bad person... Till this day, she still thinks I've made a thousand over wrongs.
I don't want to be like her, not having the courage to learn and make that step out in life.
Life is far too short to waste it away slogging on senseless housework.
There are people out there, whose problems are very real, who are dying from starvation, from sickness, who are suppressed and helpless. These are the people who really need help and it makes more sense to channel time and energy towards the greater good of mankind.
So what if I do make mistakes, doesn't she or anyone else?
When it comes to things that really matter, have I really done wrong?
Why wouldn't they ever understand that I do care... No matter whatever angry words were said.
Why I would even feel anger over their senseless suffering.
If I had turned my back on them, I would have left a long time ago.
Why wait till now... why am I still holding on.. still believing?
I can't understand why she wants to suffer like this everyday, when I am trying so hard to provide her the life that she wants so that she can be happy.
Is my anger really purposeless... or out of love?
Why can't they open up their eyes to see...
That I'm not a bad person... Till this day, she still thinks I've made a thousand over wrongs.
I don't want to be like her, not having the courage to learn and make that step out in life.
Life is far too short to waste it away slogging on senseless housework.
There are people out there, whose problems are very real, who are dying from starvation, from sickness, who are suppressed and helpless. These are the people who really need help and it makes more sense to channel time and energy towards the greater good of mankind.
So what if I do make mistakes, doesn't she or anyone else?
When it comes to things that really matter, have I really done wrong?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home