I had a chat with a friend.
"Did you ever wonder how your life would be like without Christianity? I've became more cynical, towards people, towards the church. I wished God would reveal the way that He works in. It seems to be more elusive then clear cut," were the words spoken.
"Once you accept God, you go to Heaven. And you're saved! But your life on earth still remains as a mystery."
If...
I didn't know God.
Would I still be here?
Or perhaps...
I might have turned out wasted... maybe buried 6 feet underground.
"Knowing God made my life better."
You know, I would have been dead... a long time ago.
It is that tiny flame of hope that keeps the heart alive. The world's fucked up anyway. Who doesn't know that? Logically speaking, precisely the world's fucked up which is why everyone's trying to get out of it... by creating some sort of sanity in this crazy shit world.
Yes, you're angry. Good that you've admitted. Hell, something's really damn wrong with this world! Hell yes! And so... what are you going to do about it? Anger is just an emotion which feedback to our brains that something's wrong. Yeah I know.... what's wrong. People. Discrimination. You know the whole thing about anger is that it makes you react with extreme irrationality. Your actions are filled with vengence. Then it consumes you, it poisons your soul with bitterness.
Accept the anger. It's a natural order. But don't allow it to be your motivating drive. The world's fucked up enough. You and I both know that... don't we? :)
Let's get that toxic shit out of your system then you'll be in a better frame of mind to go and change the world.
"Did you ever wonder how your life would be like without Christianity? I've became more cynical, towards people, towards the church. I wished God would reveal the way that He works in. It seems to be more elusive then clear cut," were the words spoken.
"Once you accept God, you go to Heaven. And you're saved! But your life on earth still remains as a mystery."
If...
I didn't know God.
Would I still be here?
Or perhaps...
I might have turned out wasted... maybe buried 6 feet underground.
"Knowing God made my life better."
You know, I would have been dead... a long time ago.
It is that tiny flame of hope that keeps the heart alive. The world's fucked up anyway. Who doesn't know that? Logically speaking, precisely the world's fucked up which is why everyone's trying to get out of it... by creating some sort of sanity in this crazy shit world.
Yes, you're angry. Good that you've admitted. Hell, something's really damn wrong with this world! Hell yes! And so... what are you going to do about it? Anger is just an emotion which feedback to our brains that something's wrong. Yeah I know.... what's wrong. People. Discrimination. You know the whole thing about anger is that it makes you react with extreme irrationality. Your actions are filled with vengence. Then it consumes you, it poisons your soul with bitterness.
Accept the anger. It's a natural order. But don't allow it to be your motivating drive. The world's fucked up enough. You and I both know that... don't we? :)
Let's get that toxic shit out of your system then you'll be in a better frame of mind to go and change the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home