Firstly, *gives Leon a pat on his back* excellent work on the project! See I told ya... it's never too late to do something about it... Well it was worth the effort burning midnight oil for the past few days. So what even if your team mates refuse to help you? I'm here... no worries! Gahahahaha, your one stop solution to school projects! *rofl how thick skin*
It's never too late if you decide that you wanna go get that degree now. Don't believe in trends or forecasts.. it's all stupid bullshit. If you wanna do it.. go and get it done!
Ok, something random for now.... I struggled with a can of baked beans.... No strength to open the can, ended up using the can-opener. Then auntie commented and said we'll make terrible housewives! LOL! But at least I know how to use the can-opener while she doesn't. *giggle* :O
It's never too late if you decide that you wanna go get that degree now. Don't believe in trends or forecasts.. it's all stupid bullshit. If you wanna do it.. go and get it done!
Ok, something random for now.... I struggled with a can of baked beans.... No strength to open the can, ended up using the can-opener. Then auntie commented and said we'll make terrible housewives! LOL! But at least I know how to use the can-opener while she doesn't. *giggle* :O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home